Swedish speaking PROJECT MANAGER for NetBooster in Copenhagen
As a project manager you will be responsible for managing digital marketing projects for our Swedish, Nordic and international clients with your skilled colleagues in Client Service and specialists teams. You will work at the office in Copenhagen.
You will be responsible for ensuring delivery on time and on budget. This includes:
- Preparing of presentations, proposals, briefings and debriefings
- Resource management and monitoring of time tracking
- Facilitate client meetings
- Reporting to Account Directors and clients
- Collecting information and materials from clients and other stakeholders
- Managing suppliers
- We expect that you have a graduate level commercial education and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in another agency
- Experience within digital marketing
- Knowledge within digital marketing
- Proactive mindset
- Business and results-oriented
- Detailed, structured and quality oriented
- Excellent Swedish and English capabilities both verbally and written are needed. If you speak danish too, this will only be a plus
- You must be open minded and ambitious within our field. It is a requirement that you are great at working in teams, and at the same time is an independent, initiative- and service-oriented person
What NetBooster can offer
- A job in a global leading digital marketing company
- Fresh ideas and best knowledge from the Nordic Account team and specialists
- Excellent career and development opportunities both national and international levels
- An innovative workplace that is dynamic and in constant development
- Opportunity to influence your own workday and development
Working for NetBooster means being part of an International Agency. NetBooster Group consists of 950 experts that work in 25 different offices worldwide, so you will be part of a global collegial community. In the Nordics, we are 55 dedicated professionals in 4 offices in Oslo, Copenhagen, Aarhus and Helsinki, working closely together in Nordic teams.
Deadline for applications: 20th January 2018. Please note that we will be interviewing throughout the recruitment process and therefore the role may be filled before the closing date has passed.
You can apply online using the ‘Apply’ button and upload your CV and covering letter direct to us.
Alternatively you can email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.